3-PLY FACE MASK - READY STOCK IN MALAYSIA!!!
About BREAKFAST is a food supplement based on wholemeal oatmeal and egg white proteins, with a mix of enzymes. It can be used as a classic supplement based on flour and egg protein to shake with water or milk. Or as a preparation, in particular, for pancakes.
The peculiarity that distinguishes About BREAKFAST from other products in the same category is:
- High protein content. About BREAKFAST is composed of 39% egg white.
- In About BREAKFAST there are only and exclusively proteins from egg whites. The presence of wholemeal oat flour and not just flour. This feature makes About BREAKFAST rich in dietary fiber.
- The presence of B vitamins.
- The presence of digestive enzymes such as amylase, protease, glucosamilase, lipase, cellulase, lactase, pectinase.
- The complete absence of fructose or other sugars often present in these types of products.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Ai-BURN® is a food supplement providing L-Tyrosine, plant extracts and caffeine, to be used in the context of low-calorie diets for weight control. Green tea promotes the balance of body weight, and bitter orange supports lipid metabolism. It is indicated for adults in the context of low-calorie diets aimed at weight control.
As part of the supplements designed to assist the loss of body weight, many supplements were born with more or less confirmed efficacy, where we find products based on mixtures of elements with a dubious (or sometimes harmful) usefulness, to others with a percentage of truly active elements. ridiculous to have an effective action. This often has allowed many times to "damage" the image of supplements designed to assist the loss of body weight defined at times ineffective, an unnecessary economic expense or even supplements harmful to health. It is up to the consumer to know which choice to address. Yamamoto® Nutrition, putting as always first of all the real efficacy and safety of the elements it uses, has created Ai-BURN®.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Ai-BURN® HARDCORE is a dietary supplement as an adjunct of diets to control and weight reduction.
In fact the plant extracts present in the product favoring the balance of body weight (Coleus, Mate) and stimulation of the metabolism (chilli), in particular that of lipids (Bitter Orange) and carbohydrates (Ginseng).
The extract of green tea also plays a tonic function to counteract the physical and mental fatigue. Yamamoto® Nutrition Ai-BURN® HARDCORE is undoubtedly one of the best products in its class. The high content of active ingredients makes it very technical and specific for those seeking the best without compromises.
If you are looking for the best Yamamoto® Nutrition Ai-BURN® HARDCORE it is the right choice!
Only Yamamoto® Nutrition Ai-BURN® HARDCORE is able to offer a quantitative so high in active ingredients in a single dose!
Also Yamamoto® Nutrition Ai-BURN® HARDCORE provides to make a dose of 113 mg of caffeine per Capsule!
As part of the supplements designed to assist the loss of body weight, many supplements were born with more or less confirmed efficacy, where we find products based on mixtures of elements with a dubious (or sometimes harmful) usefulness, to others with a percentage of truly active elements. ridiculous to have an effective action. This often has allowed many times to "damage" the image of supplements designed to assist the loss of body weight defined at times ineffective, an unnecessary economic expense or even supplements harmful to health. It is up to the consumer to know which choice to address. Yamamoto® Nutrition, putting as always first of all the real efficacy and safety of the elements it uses, has created Ai-BURN® HARDCORE. An "enhanced" formula of its predecessor Ai-BURN®. Ai-BURN® HARDCORE acts towards the goal using various ways that characterize these multiple mechanisms, thanks to the synergistic combination of various elements from plant phytoextracts, where in a single intake we find a team of "optimal" active ingredients as a support to combine with the fundamental nutrition and exercise aimed at weight loss.
Yamamoto® Nutrition AKG TABS is an Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate dietary supplement that is useful in cases of reduced dietary intake of this nutrient.
The Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate present is the arginine amino acid linked to alpha-ketoglutarate, a key intermediary in the Krebs cycle and the metabolism of amino acids.
Alpha-ketoglutarate is one of the most important nitrogen transporters in metabolic processes.
Arginine, as a precursor of nitric oxide (NO), is increasingly popular among athletes.
Alpha-ketoglutarate is a ketoacid that is produced during the deamination of glutamate and has a role in the energy processes of human cells.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Arginine POWDER is an L-Arginine dietary supplement, recommended in cases of an increased need of L-Arginine, especially for sportsmen and women who take part in strenuous physical activity.
The product is 100% Kyowa® brand Arginine HCL, a guarantee of quality.
The brand Kyowa Quality (KQ) is made up of a wide range of ultra-pure amino acids and related compounds provided by Kyowa Hakko BIO Co. LTD., a global leader with over 60 years of experience and a reputation for strict quality assurance.
With its innovative fermentation technology, developed over the years. Kyowa® has become a trusted pioneer in the health field.
The KQ brand provides consistently pure products, building on 60 years of Kyowa® experience. Quality assurance is the core of the KQ brand.
L-Arginine is a nonessential amino acid, which means that in normal conditions it can be synthesised by the human body to meet its needs.
In case of poor nutrition or heavy physical activity, the body is no longer capable of producing enough Arginine, so a certain amount should be consumed via diet or supplements.
Being the only precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and an important precursor to Creatine, Arginine supplementation is common among athletes and bodybuilders.
Yamamoto® Nutrition presents BCAA 8:1:1.
BCAA 8:1:1 is a food supplement of branched chain amino acids with vitamins B1 and B6.
BCAAs are essential amino acids, the body indeed is unable to synthesize them and must therefore be ingested through the diet.
BCAA 8:1:1 is made from 1000 mg tablets in the innovative ratio 8:1:1 (8 parts of L-Leucine, 1 of L-Valine and 1 of L-Isoleucine).
The branched chain amino acids are indicated to supplement the diet of athletes who train every day.
Finally, the formula includes vitamin B1 that supports normal energy metabolism and vitamin B6 which helps to reduce fatigue, tiredness and support the normal metabolism of protein and glycogen.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Bcaa POWDER 8:1:1 is a supplement of branched chain amino acids in the ratio 8:1:1, recommended to supplement the diet of athletes.
The product is enriched with Vitamin B1, that contributes to normal energy metabolism, and Vitamin B6 that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) are an important group of essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
BCAA are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, because our body is not able to produce them.
The body's only supply is through daily diet or supplementation.
Branched chain amino acids (BCAA) account for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins.
Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are essential amino acids provided by different dietary proteins.
BCAAs can be taken as supplements, particularly recommended before intense training or demanding physical work. BCAA Powder contains an 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Caffeine TABS are a Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) dietary supplement with caffeine.
It contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Coffee has hundreds of phytochemicals, some of which may offset the positive effects of Caffeine. However with pure Caffeine your desired dose can be taken without any possible interference.
Our caffeine capsules allow you to take the desired amount in a convenient, precise and high dose.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Carnitine 1000 is a dietary supplement of Carnitine in 1000 mg tablets, (carnitine tartrate), useful in cases of reduced dietary intake of this nutrient.
Carnitine is the vitamin-like compound responsible for the transport of long-chain fatty acids in cellular units of energy production: the mitochondria.
Its importance lies in the fundamental role it plays in the transport of fatty acids in the mitochondria. Since the carrier molecule of fatty acids, acyl-CoA, can not cross the cell membrane of the mitochondria, a deficiency of carnitine causes a reduction in the concentration of fatty acids in the mitochondria and, consequently, a reduced production of energy.
Fatty acids must be transferred from the CoA to the carnitine. The acyl-carnitine molecule transports the fatty acid to the mitochondrial surface of the inner mitochondrial membrane where it releases it to be transformed into energy (fat is 'burned').
The camitin performs many other physiological functions, including the conversion of the ketoacid analogs of branched chain amino acids, valine, Ieucine and isoleucine, an extremely important function in fasting, inediation and during exercise.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Charge is a powder food supplement for healthy adults for use after intense and prolonged workouts which cause muscle fatigue and reduce glycogen in the muscles. The key ingredient of Charge is isomaltulose, a carbohydrate metabolised by the human body, and a source of glucose and fructose.
After very intense and/or prolonged workouts, with muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscles, carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function, i.e. contraction (see Directions).
After the great success obtained by the now "famous" highly branched cyclodextrins (HBCD), the dynamic product catalogue of the Yamamoto stable continues to insert new elements, among them another particular form of carbohydrate: the isomaltulose (Palatinose™) presented by us as "Charge". Isomaltulose is a disaccharide formed from glucose and fructose which is present in nature, albeit in rather low concentrations, in honey and in cane sugar syrup, and its production is done through modern enzymatic conversion techniques starting from sucrose. Isomaltulose, is often compared (and replaced) to sucrose not only for its highly sweetening power (45-50% of that of sucrose) and development linked to its flavour, so much so that it is often used in the food industry. Just like sucrose it is totally digested at the intestinal level, even if its digestion takes place slower. A structural characteristic characterised by the fact that that the bonds of the molecules that form the isomaltulose (alpha (a) -1,6-glycosidic) are more stable than those of the molecules present in the sucrose. So this is an interesting point and much appreciated for the sportsman who wants to maintain optimal performance levels, the glycemia and insulin increase being significantly lower than other sugars. This particular type of bond existing between these two components (fructose and glucose) is such as to slow down the speed of absorption. Then our intestinal disaccharidases, which are the enzymes capable of breaking the molecular link between the two disaccharide-forming sugars, will favour their subsequent absorption and bioavailability, proceeding much more slowly for the isomaltulose than for other more well-known disaccharide sugars, such as, for example, sucrose. As a result, the blood sugar and insulin levels will have a significantly lower increase and will still be very gradual. This has brought out the advantages that have made it already well known in the world of sports integration in particular for endurance sports such as athletics, cycling, triathlon, cross-country skiing, etc, or the fact that it has a low glycemic index and a reduced osmolarity compared to glucose and fructose which were used a lot in the past (but not immune to different limits and side effects). The split glucose enters the blood more times than the use of other sugars, with a stimulation to the lower insulin release. Isomaltulose has a glycemic index similar to fructose but compared to it, has the advantage of lesser "impact" on the hepatic production of triglycerides and therefore is more suitable than fructose, or "historical" mixtures used by athletes with fructose, glucose or maltodextrin as a low glycemic carbohydrate. Less glycemic and insulin oscillations and less gastrointestinal disturbances. In fact, with isomaltulose, the risk of gastrointestinal disorders is reduced even further after its intake, and scientific studies have shown that isomaltulose is able to provide energy for a longer time without the risk of incurring the so-called glycemic "crash" (declines). Therefore, once ingested by the athlete, it is gradually absorbed and follows the same metabolic processes as sucrose, the sugars freed from its hydrolysis being the same as those resulting from the hydrolysis of sucrose (glucose and fructose). The digestion process is particularly "easy" for the gastrointestinal tract, also with very good tolerability emerging from the studies, without presenting particular problems of the gastrointestinal type typical of other forms of carbohydrate used in sports (e.g. swelling, fermentation also type cramping, nausea, diarrhea) or allergic reactions. Noteworthy of being presented in its favour compared to its more famous "relatives" and also partially appreciated by the food industry (glucose, maltodextrin, fructose or sucrose itself) is the fact that although it provides an energy contribution equal to 4 Kcal /g, unlike sucrose, it does not favour the onset of caries because it cannot be used by the micro-organisms responsible for their appearance. From a "metabolic" point of view it has emerged that from some comparative studies, by using palatinosio instead of higher glycemic index disaccharides the body oxidises less carbohydrates and more fatty acids thus saving the carbohydrate reserves. A really interesting performance support weapon for many types of sports! Thanks to the slowness of its absorption process, essentially assuming Charge widens the temporal extension of the glycemic curve, it makes the isomaltulose a slow release energy source. This can support the body during training sessions even of very prolonged and sustained intensity, with no drop in performance due to glycemia that fluctuates or annoying gastrointestinal disturbances, having in its favour a sustained scientific literature as well as positive concrete evidence from athletes in the field. It is a white and crystalline powder, it is not hygroscopic so it is well discernible, does not form clots, and mixes very well in beverages with other elements such as mineral salts, branched or essential amino acids for example.
Charge can be taken both before and during training for endurance sports in particular or in any case those that go beyond a certain length of time, presenting itself as a newer and more effective alternative to the most common sources of simple carbohydrates or mixtures used in the past based on glucose, fructose, sucrose and/or maltodextrins.
1. Siddiqua, I.R; Furhala, B. 1967. Isolation and characterization of oligosaccharides from honey. Part I Disaccharides. J Apicult Res 6:139-145. Cited In: Irwin & Sträter
2. Food Standard Agency UK. Dossier for application for approval of Isomaltulose according to Novel Food EEC Regulation. Available on www.food.gov.uk Regulation (EC) No 258/97 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th January 1997 concerning novel foods and novel food ingredients.
3. NutriScience. 2002. The Effect of Dextrose and Isomaltulose Ingestion on Serum Glucose and Insulin Levels in Healthy Volunteers. NutriScience Report 72.01.0003.
4. NutriScience. 2003. Study on the Intestinal Absorption of Isomaltulose, Trehalose, and Soy-Isoflavones. Report on Isomaltulose. NutriScience Report 72.01.0010/B.
5. Achten, J.; Jentjens, R.; Jeukendrup, A. 2003. Exogenous Oxidation of Sucrose and Isomaltulose Ingested During Moderate Intensity Exercise. Internal Report Cerestar. 18 July 2003.
6. Gazzetta Ufficiale dell'Unione Europea del 23.06.05. DECISIONE DELLA COMMISSIONE del 4 aprile 2005 che autorizza l'immissione in commercio dell'isomaltulosio come nuovo alimento o nuovo ingrediente alimentare in forza del regolamento (CE) n. 258/97 del Parlamento europeo e del Consiglio [notificata con il numero C(2005) 1001]
7. Kawai, K.; Okuda, Y.; Yamashita, K. 1985. Changes in blood glucose and insulin after an oral palatinose (isomaltulose) administration in normal subjects. Endocrinol Jpn 32(6):933-936.
8. Kawai, K.; Okuda, Y.; Chiba, Y.; Yamashita, K. 1986. Palatinose (isomaltulose) as a potential parenteral nutrient: its metabolic effects and fate after oral and intravenous administration to dogs. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol 32:297-306.
9. Kawai, K.; Yoshikawa, H.; Murayama, Y.; Okuda, Y.; Yamashita, K. 1989. Usefulness of palatinose (isomaltulose) as a caloric sweetener for diabetic patients. Horm Metab Res 21:338-340.
10. Hespel, P.; Van den Eede, E.; Ramaekers, M.; Muls, E.; Vansant, G. 2003. Effects of Isomaltulose Intake on Blood Glucose and Insulin Concentration at Rest and During Exercise in Patients With Insulin Resistance: Comparison With Fructose. Final Report. 10 July 2003
11. Liao, Z.-H.; Li, Y.-B.; Yao, B.; Fan, H.-D.; Hu, G.-L.; Weng, J.-P. 2001. The effects of isomaltulose on blood glucose and lipids for diabetic subjects. Diabetes 50(Suppl. 2):A366 [Abstract No. 1530-P].
12. Irwin, W.E.; Sträter, P.J. 1991. Isomaltulose. In: O'Brien Nabors, L.; Gelardi, R.C. (Eds.). Alternative Sweeteners (2nd Rev. Expanded Ed.). Marcel Dekker; New York, pp. 299- 307.
13. Jonker, D.; Lina, B.A.R.; Kozianowski, G. 2002. 13-week oral toxicity study with isomaltulose (Palatinose®) in rats. Food Chem Toxicol 40(10):1383-1389.
14. Kashimura, J.; Hara, T. and Nakajinma, Y. 1993. Effects of isomaltulose-based oligomers on the human intestinal environment. Nihon Eiyo Shokuryo Gakkaishi 46(2):117-122.
15. MacDonald, I.; Daniel, J.W. 1983. The bioavailability of isomaltulose in man and rat. Nutr Rep Int 28(5):1083-1090.
16. Sasaki, N.; Topitsoglou, V.; Takazoe, I.; Frostell, G. 1985. Cariogenicity of isomaltulose (palatinose), sucrose and mixture of these sugars in rats infected with streptococcus mutans E-49. Swed Dent J 9(4):149-155.
17. SCF. 1984. Report of the Scientific Committee for Food on Sweeteners (Opinion expressed in 1984), 16th Series, 1985.
18. SCF. 1997. Minutes of the 107th Meeting of the Scientific Committee for Food (SCF). 12-13 June 1997.
19. Takazoe, I. 1985. New trends on sweeteners in Japan. Int Dent J 35(2):58-65.
20. Topitsoglou, V.; Sasaki, N.; Takazoe, I.; Frostell, G. 1984. Effect of frequent rinses with isomaltulose (Palatinose®) solution on acid production in human dental plaque. Caries Res 18(1):47-51. Cited In: Birkhed et al., 1987
21. U.S. FDA. 1997. Secondary Direct Food Additives Permitted In Food For Human Consumption; Proposed rule (21 CFR Part 173.25). Fed Regist (US) 62(74).
Yamamoto® Nutrition Cla PRO Clarinol® Quality is a dietary supplement that provides 2.4 grams of Clarinol (R) brand conjugated linoleic acid, natural CLA from safflower oil used for years in the supplement field, quality assured.
Cla PRO Clarinol® Quality is made from natural safflower oil and is produced in special plants by experts dedicated to the production of a quality product.
Using proven technology and following a strict set of quality and safety standards (including ISO, GMP and HACCP) Clarinol® CLA is a very consistent fatty acid or isomer of the highest quality available.
Cla PRO Clarinol® Quality contains the highest possible concentration of active CLA fatty acids, which are called isomers.
At 2.4 grams/ day of these active isomers Clarinol® CLA provides an optimal daily dose.
Yamamoto® Nutrition present Creatine PRO Creapure® Quality.
Creatine PRO is a dietary supplement made from micronised creatine monohydrate, recommended for adults and athletes who perform physical activities that require intense muscular effort.
Creatine increases physical performance in case of repetitive, high-intensity, short-duration exercise.
Creapure® is the only brand to bring together three fundamental quality components for the production of creatine: careful selection of raw materials, maximum efficiency of patented analytical technology and meticulous analytics.
Only the Creapure® logo means pure creatine.
Creapure® is the premium creatine brand in the world.
Creapure® is the only brand to bring together three fundamental quality components for the production of creatine:
- careful selection of raw materials
- maximum technological efficiency thanks to highly developed process technology, under GMP conditions
- meticulous analytics
Creapure® can therefore promise the maximum possible effect and safety.
Creapure® is a registered trademark with a registered logo, and is synonymous with high quality creatine (monohydrate).
The conditions of production and the selection and treatment of raw materials are crucial for the quality of creatine monohydrate.
Poor quality raw materials or, for example, a reduction of the amount of water during recrystallisation lead to high values and thus to large amounts of creatinine, dicianodiammide and dihydrotriazine.
Creapure® specifications are subject to strict rules.
The presence of impurities is controlled by means of High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
Typical Creapure® analysis values:
- Creatine Monohydrate: min. 99.95%
- Creatinine: <67 ppm
- Dicianidammide (DCD): <30 ppm
- Dihydrotriazine (DHT): not measurable.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Essential AMINO ENERGY is a supplement made from essential amino acids produced by fermentation with taurine, caffeine, citrulline, glutamine peptide and coconut water, designed for adult sportsmen who perform intensive training. The essential amino acids contribute to satisfying the body's protein/nitrogen requirements and also include the branched chain amino acids (BCAA: leucine, isoleucine, valine), which are recommended for integration into an athlete's diet. Caffeine helps to improve concentration and increases alertness.
Providing a pool of essential additives of glutamine in a peptide form creates a potent eutrophic energy base stimulus, and is taken up by the initial sections of the intestine within a few minutes too. The citrulline, caffeine and coconut water additives are features that make Essential Amino ENERGY unique in its genre.
Essential Amino ENERGY is distinguished by:
- The presence of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). The branched chains are three essential amino acids, Leucine-Isoleucine-Valine, which account for about 30-40% of all muscle proteins. Taking BCAAs pre-workout facilitates greater energy and metabolic effort.
- Essential amino acids from fermentation. There are several main functions of EEAs. In particular, they improve the oxygen supply to muscles and stimulate muscle protein synthesis (anabolic and anti-catabolic effect).
- Glutamine in peptide form. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid present in muscle tissue. The glutamine peptide is better absorbed than glutamine in free form (thanks to the presence of peptides that allow it to survive the digestive tract) and is also more stable in solution.
- High concentration of L-Citrulline. Integration of L-Citrulline has been shown to be useful for increasing the levels of arginine (as well as citrulline) in the blood that are available for nitric oxide synthesis, as well as for the other functions it takes part in. Studies have shown that with the same dosage and administration (oral), citrulline increases blood arginine levels almost twice as much, compared to the same dose of arginine.
- Caffeine. Caffeine is an ergogenic agent which increases energy levels, makes reaction times more efficient and improves concentration.
- Coconut water. Coconut water is naturally rich in electrolytes, particularly potassium, which promotes hydration of the body during training.
Yamamoto® Nutrition FreaKER is a coated bar containing an average of 30% highly organic protein (100% milk protein) and other nutritients that make it nutritionally complete.
FreaKER contains no hydrogenated fats, hydrolysed collagen protein, palm oil, polyalcohols, or soy protein.
An innovative formulation from its ingredients to its coating makes it a one-of-a-kind product.
It can be savored at any time of the day as a treat but also for muscle growth and recovery, because of the highly organic milk proteins.